Photographs

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Bring on Fall!! I'm definitely here for it!!


I am, most definitely, channeling fall!πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚August, you nearly melted me and now we can't be friends anymore.😏 I'm sure I'll be over it by next year, but for now...bring on the pumpkins, cooler temps, shorter days (yes, I said it) and cozy sweaters!

So, I've been down this road before of "to blog or not to blog"...and I keep asking myself "Janice, why in the world are you still carrying on this blogging business when practically no one is reading it?".  Well, for starters, I'm just stubborn.  I set out to create a once a month blog for 2023 (after not blogging for a couple of years) and I'm not backing down now. And then there is the part of me that loves choosing my favorite images from each session.  Even though I post a sneak peek, I get to choose additional images for the individual collages and it just makes me happy.  Okie doke, all done here. 

Well, go on...scroll through, you know you want to see my faves!😊 

Rabi Erik Uriarte from Tree of Life Congregation. Such an interesting fellow who let me ask ALL the questions and so gracefully corrected my terminology!  

Mrs. Guerry turns 99!  One of my favorite people (and a Decade Project participant) had a wonderful party to celebrate her birthday, surrounded by her adoring family!πŸ’— 

From time to time, I have a client that brings a collection of outfits and I like them ALL!!  Cortney arrived in the yellow dress and she absolutely wowed me!  She is as bright and sunny as that gorgeous dress and I enjoyed every minute I spent with this Realtor from Coldwell Banker.

I've been photographing pets and their owners for Journey's End sessions for about 2 years now and every single one of them hits me right hereπŸ’“, but none more so than Meghan and Diesel.  Knowing that I was there in their last few hours together, and that the images I created for her would likely be the last ones they would have together - well, let's just say, I was humbled and honored to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment