Photographs

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Candy Corn, colored leaves, and cool weather snuggles...yep, Fall is my favorite season!

Listen, dear friends, if you have embraced Fall and you are fully on board with sweaters and leggings, all things pumpkin spice, some fun Fall decorations on your porch, and finally enjoying the great outdoors (after a HOT summer), then you are most definitely my people!💓  Also, extra points if you like candy corn (specifically Brach's Autumn Mix)!!

Ok, ok!! On to September's fun sessions!  

🍁My sweet friend, Rachel, called me and said "My Dad needs headshots fast!!" Got it done and he was a champ!🍁 Jennifer's extended family session made my Momma heart VERY squishy with memories of my own two when they were little! 🍁Annette set the bar for "ideal client" with her outfit selections and fun props for her branding shoot! (Also, I got to keep the flowers!!) 🍁Erin's family, and their love for their sweet 17 year old cat, Dexter, left me knowing that I was always meant to do Journey's End sessions.🍁Photographing the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Columbia golf tournament, for second year, showed me, once again, how much love, grace, and charity there is right here in Columbia. 🍁I really enjoyed getting to know Jonathan at his headshot session!  His images were some of my favorites this month.🍁Gotta keep my last session for September under wraps just a little longer - you'll see it in November's blog after the 2023 Columbia Debutante Ball!                  

















No comments:

Post a Comment