Photographs

Monday, August 7, 2023

July was "Elementary, my dear Watson"

 

I'm always looking for my next fun (just for me!) creative photography project.  With the long, hot summer looming ahead, the idea of doing an air conditioned studio project was OH SO attractive and, with my very own Sherlock, and Pirate, right under my nose...well, look no more!   Believe it or not, we already owned ALL the things for these two looks (and you thought you knew the Sanfords!!), so all it took was a tiny bit of coercion to get my husband to model for me.  Read that as me saying to him "This will be fun and then we'll go get lunch!!" He's so cute!!

I did get to have some very fun days outside in July with two beautiful families, and headshots on a couple of very humid days where the guys looked cool as cucumbers and their photographer was having a meltdown.🤣  

You know how much I love my Senior Models and July brought my first Senior session with Mykiah, my Senior Model for 2024.  She was so fun and relaxed, and I can't wait for our fall shoot.  I think you'll get to see the yellow bicycle again!!

I finished the month, in Florida, with my absolute favorite personal trainer, who you might also know as my daughter, Halie. She's a personal trainer and nutrition coach - coaching both in person and virtually!

Enjoy the rest of your summer, friends.  I've got some fun shoots lined up for August that I already can't wait to share!😊

I know I'm a little biased but I think he just makes THE BEST Sherlock Holmes!!😍

This guy!!  He just WOWs me!  I still can't believe he agreed to do this for me!😉

This sweet family, with their darling toddler and cute fur baby...oh my goodness!  So excited for all the excitement coming their way!💙

Need some painting done around the house?  Call Lawrence with Wow 1 Day Painting!  He's the go-to guy in Columbia for all your painting needs.  You can find him @ Wow1day.com


How cute is this family?!!  I mean, honestly!!  With the curls, and the giggles, and the adorable sleepy baby.  Just give me all the families with littles!💖

Ready for new window treatments that actually look great in your home AND make your life easier?  Robert is the guy to call with Budget Blinds of Forest Lake.  

I'm so excited to work with Mykiah this school year as my 2024 Senior Model!  We've already got plans in motion for a cute shoot in the fall, followed by more, more, more!!

When my daughter, Halie, said "I was thinking about doing some new headshots when you come to visit in July"...well, say no more. This momma was on it, and we shot these in her new home gym!😀 Halie is based in Jacksonville, FL, and trains clients in her gym and virtually.  Still looking for a trainer who is the right fit for you?  Reach out to Halie for a consult!  You can find her @ liftitwithhalie.com.  She really is as cool as she looks, even if she is my kid!😎


No comments:

Post a Comment