Photographs

Friday, July 7, 2023

June buggin' it in Headshot land!

 

Summer is here, friends!!  Kids are out of school, families are on the vacay, and it's headshot season!  I have to remind myself every year to embrace every minute of summer because fall and Family Portrait season (my absolute fave!) will be here before we know it! I've already chosen my Mini's dates for this year but I'll save those until a little later - enjoy summer for now, friends...I've got you!📸

Many thanks to the folks at Capital Office Products, Parker Law, Cassell Brothers Heating and Cooling, and The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Columbia, for trusting me to capture their personalities!

Additionally, yours truly, found her way in front of the camera again. My confidence lies BEHIND the camera, but by being on the other side, it's a good reminder of how my client's feel when they step in front of my lens.  Giving myself direction in my own head is also quite hilarious!!😆 Maybe next time I'll film that for laughs as well!!

I've got some really fun sessions coming up for this space for July. Read that as "Really adorable kiddos!" Can't wait to see you then!!


Capital Office Products is Columbia's go-to partner for copiers.


Attorney Greg Parker and his team are available for all of your Estate Planning needs.


Face it, you're impressed by this photographed logo!😅  I had a blast with these fine folks, VERY early (for me) on a Thursday morning! I photographed nineteen smiling faces and look forward to the next installment.  Cassell Brothers Heating and Cooling - keeping the Midlands warm and cool since 2008.


I have so much love for the Ronald McDonald House and I'm always ready to say "YES!" when Beth calls with an opportunity to photograph for them. Also, do they have the cutest house pup, or what?!!!

I shot these right before the temperature climbed to approximately 11,000 degrees here in Columbia!🌞  This is the last time I'll look cool until October!😎

No comments:

Post a Comment