Photographs

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Mayday Mayday - I'm 5 for 5!

 

May was an absolute BLAST! These cool clients of mine have me happy dancing all the time.๐Ÿ’ƒ 
๐ŸŽ“May was filled with excited graduates, with stars in their eyes.  May we all have that kind of enthusiasm for life! 

๐Ÿ‘ชI was lucky enough to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon photographing some of the wonderful employees, and their families, at Still Hopes.  

๐Ÿ’‘Friendship is priceless! I asked sweet friends from my BNI chapter to model for me, for a feature presentation demo, and they said, YES...well it just doesn't get any better than that!!  Still indebted to these two!

๐Ÿ Not one, but two fantastic Real Estate duos trusted me to capture their personalities with some updated headshots and some fun content for social media. 

๐Ÿ‘ถAnd finally, I'm so thankful to have clients that allow me to follow their journey to parenthood through pregnancy announcements, maternity, and finally with a newborn session.  

Yep, it's a charmed life and I don't take it lightly.๐Ÿ’“
My last session with my sweet Class of 2023 Senior Model, Cameron.  She's headed to William and Mary this fall and I'm so excited for her!
Hannah Frances is headed to Wofford in the Fall. Congratulations on making their Dance Team!!
Congrats to Maddy on her acceptance to the College of Charleston!
Families always steal my heart!
Jennifer and Paul are ROCKSTAR friends! 
Frank and Wanda are embarking on a new chapter in their professional lives.  Best of luck to this new Real Estate duo!
Rebecca and Cali - a Coldwell Banker dynamic duo!
You know I'm always up for any family pictures that include babies and dogs!๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿถ Congratulations, Stevens Family, on your darling new addition. ๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment