Photographs

Monday, May 8, 2023

Oh April, you and I had some BIG fun!!


 Ok, ok!!  I did manage to get SOME work done in April, but oh my goodness did I enjoy some serious photographer play time!  Danny and I went on an EPIC adventure for our 10th anniversary, but before that happened I got to celebrate with an upcoming HS grad and a new USC School of Nursing grad!!😀  Yep, I get to photograph happy, joyful, smiling people...and this is my JOB!  

My oldest daughter, Erin, got married in April and I jumped at the chance to fly up to OHIO, a few weeks before the wedding, and photograph her Bridal portraits. We facetimed her sister, Halie, during the shoot and once again, thanks to technology...we were all together on a special day.😍  Three days after Erin's wedding, Danny and I headed to Europe for our fabulous adventure and let me just say, it gets 5 full stars!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Congrats to Alex as he graduates from HS and heads to USC in the fall!
Meet Lauren, a new USC School of Nursing grad!  Fun fact: I photographed Lauren when she graduated from HS.😀 When she reached out to me, I couldn't believe four years had already flown by!!
Sharing this day with my daughter, Erin, will  forever hold a special place in my heart.💕 
Also, I did assure her wedding photographer that on wedding day I would be firmly ensconced in my roll as MOB!  Not once did I see Caitie give me the side eye, so I think I did it! There was no backseat photographer driving going on here!😍
Our adventure included Switzerland, France, Germany, and we ended our journey in The Netherlands at the Tulip Festival.  AMAZING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment