Photographs

Monday, April 10, 2023

Here's looking at you...March!

Spring is my absolute favorite season!  I love the colors of spring - seeing them and wearing them.  (You could count the number of black garments I own, on one hand!)  I'm always excited about warmer weather and to watch the world come alive again.  With each new season, I feel a new energy and I'm excited about what I can create this time around.  March was full of it's own new beginnings - a sweet new baby boy for the Parker family, Reece's gorgeous baby bump, and the new family that was created with the marriage of Laura and Aubrey.

As there is a beginning for everyone, there is also an end - even if it's not here yet.  Every time someone asks me to shoot a Journey's End session for them, it's because they know change is coming, and to be able to capture something that they can hold onto forever, is an honor.  These two sweet 15 year old pups that I had the privilege of photographing in March are - oh so loved.💓🐶  

Because of our mild temperatures here in SC, photographers really get to work outside nearly year-round, and after a drab winter it's so fun to take advantage of our beautiful State House grounds for a headshot session.  If you need an insurance check-up for your home and auto - Nick Raso, with Relation Insurance, if your guy!

Last but not least, I spent a fun evening at the Ronald McDonald House Charities Gala.  The work this organization does, continues to amaze me.  It was an honor to be able to give my time during this fabulous night, hosted by Beth Lowrie and her incredible team! 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment