Photographs

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

And then in February, I ate chocolate!

 


I know some people shun Valentine's Day as a silly "holiday".  Whatever...it's a license to eat chocolate!  I mean, what's not to like about that?! Especially since my Christmas cookie hangover was just wearing off.  But I digress...😊.  
What else did I do in February?  Headshots, Couples in Love💗, Adorable Babies, and a sweet Journey's End session were on the agenda for the month of love and chocolate, and I am here for all of it!  Maybe most significant, to my Mama heart, I got to share my daughter Erin's engagement portraits, heart eyes all the way.😍


I was - oh so excited😍 - to shoot these Engagement portraits for Erin and David.  I am thrilled that David is officially going to be a member of our family!!  The plan was for a sunrise shoot on the beach, but the fog wrapped this gauzy swirl around them, and it was just magical.

I kicked off the month with headshots for my best friend of 51 years (okay, and we had a fabulous shopping trip as well!).  Rhonda is a long time Creative Memories consultant and the 'bestest' BFF in the world!
This sweet family was the 'Ronald McDonald House Gala' featured family this year and they stole my heart!  Look at that adorable smile!!

Need something printed?  Kathleen Hoover, owner of PAG Marketing and Southern Press Printing is easily accessible in downtown Cola.  Local and fast!

 Madison, also of PAG and Southern Press Printing

Need some great window coverings?  That's what Robert with Budget Blinds of Forest Lake Columbia specializes in!


Need promo products for your next event?  Gracey with Mike Willis Promotions is my go to for all things branded!

Sending Dane and Anastasia off to their wedding with all the best wishes of love and laughter for a lifetime.


Love seeing friends enjoying baby love - all day long!!

I got my Dachshund fix with Laverne and Shirley😍

Elle, is always here for your mortgage needs at Mortgage Options Inc.

I've had such a great time with Cameron, 2023 JSP Senior Model Team, this year!!  One session to go and then I have to let her go be a college girl!










 









No comments:

Post a Comment