Photographs

Monday, February 13, 2023

I thought I was going to spend my January reading...

 January is typically a bit dreary (after the excitement of the holidays!) and it's the month I spend a good amount of time planning for the coming year for my biz, learning (so many great educators out there!!)...and reading!😀  However, this January was absolutely gorgeous in South Carolina, and fun headshot sessions happily moved into my most coveted work assignments and I eagerly put aside my planning tools and annual education, for several days to spend a few gorgeous hours outside with some very smart women!  If you need insurance for your home, car, or auto, you need Arianna!  If your health insurance needs a check up, call Laura or Susan!

Midway through the month, I couldn't wait for some sweet snuggles with Baby Wells and to congratulate his Mom and Dad, in person, on the adorable addition to their family. 

We did have some rain later in the month (ok, quite a lot of rain!!) and several corporate headshot sessions and engagement sessions got rescheduled for February, and 'oh my goodness' are they going to be something to look forward to for February's blog post!!

I ended the month with the wonderful folks at Watson Arbor Service.  As an added bonus, I had a lovely time petting the office cat between headshots, so win-win!!  If you need tree work in the Lexington/Columbia area, they should be your first call!


Arianna Downing - Downing Insurance Partners



Susan Boyd and Laura Goodwin
Lee's Insurance Agency





Sweet Baby Wells


Watson Arbor Service




 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment