Photographs

Thursday, January 26, 2023

What's happening in my biz?

 


Hey there!😊  It's been awhile since I've blogged and it's time for an update!  My business really took a giant step forward last year, and I'm so grateful! I stopped blogging because I just wasn't getting the reach from blog posts that I was getting on social media.  Putting together a blog post is fun, but it's still work, and to look back at a post and see that only 7 people clicked on it, made me realize that maybe I needed to redirect where my creative posting energy was going!  You can find me on FB and IG at Janice Sanford Photography to see ALL the things I've been working on over the last year (and didn't blog!), and to see what I'm currently working on. I'm also toying with doing a "once a month blog post" with my favorite images from the month, so we'll see where that goes!  As for now, my shooting schedule is filled with Families, Seniors, Headshots, and Corporate Branding work. I really am living my dream.📸
Thanks for stopping in!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment