Photographs

Monday, March 21, 2022

Cameron | JSP Senior Model | Class of 2023

I love this time of year, not only because everything is turning a tender green, and the trees are budding with new life, but also because I get to start working with the new JSP Senior Models for the next school year.  The first photo shoot is always an extra special one because we are getting to know each other.  They are learning to trust me with giving them direction and I am learning all their expressions. I have been saving this bicycle for a while now, for just the right opportunity and just the right location.  Nailed it on both!  Cameron made these bicycle images something really special and filled up my creative bucket in a BIG way!  Can't wait to keep creating magic with this girl throughout the next school year!😁 









 








 



No comments:

Post a Comment