Photographs

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Camryn | Class of 2022 | Janice Sanford Photography

Ok, I realize that every time I've blogged one of Camryn's Senior Model sessions that I've said 'it's my favorite one'. But for real this time...THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE!!😍 She just keeps getting better and better, and WOW!! is her star shining bright! Just a few more months and Camryn won't be a Senior Model for Janice Sanford Photography anymore because she'll be a Lexington High School Grad.🎓 But, I get her a little while longer and we still have one more big Senior Session to finish her Senior Model Team year with me.  It's gonna be a good one (cue the tears, Mama Wendy). For this session, I decided to try something a little different with Camryn and thanks to Joyride Social Studio in Lexington, we stayed warm on a cold day, had some serious fun, and I created a gallery for her like nothing she's had so far. Scroll on for more Senior Model antics!😊 Oh...one more note! So many thanks to Camryn's Mom for capturing these fun behind-the-scenes images.














No comments:

Post a Comment