Photographs

Monday, January 10, 2022

Erin & Halie | Family Photography | Janice Sanford Photography

Do they always get along...ummm, no.  I used to describe their relationship this way "They are either best friends or they cannot be in the same hemisphere".  If you have more than one child or a sibling yourself, you may well relate to this!  But the thing they do know is that capturing memories is important to all of us and so, when we knew we were all going to Ohio for Christmas, the plan for this sweet little sister shoot was hatched. Indulge me, if you will, I have to get just a little sentimental. (What kind of Mom would I be if I didn't?!!) I look at these images, and in my mind's eye, I can still see the little girls that carried baby dolls to church, the teenagers with after-school jobs, and the college students trying to figure out life. Every one of those people turned them into the daughters that I'm so happy to call my own.💗 Scroll till the end so you don't miss the laughter!😍  


















 











No comments:

Post a Comment