Photographs

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Beechnut | Journey's End | Janice Sanford Photography

Celebrating relationships, celebrating life, and celebrating love...that's what Journey's End is all about.  It takes only moments to be immersed in the bond that Beechnut and Kelly share.  As Kelly told me in her details about Beechnut, "Beechnut loves people, loves having company, especially women.  He just wants attention".  From the first minute I was in the backyard with Kelly and this handsome 14.5 year old fellow, he was ready for a head rub, a good scratch, and a treat.  Every time I squatted at his level with my camera, he bounded right toward me. It's impossible not to fall in love with him.💓 





2 comments:

  1. I was worried that you wouldn't be able to get a good photo because he only wanted you yo pet him, but you are a master of your art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of an amazing dog and his mama. Journey's End is such a special gift - thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete