Photographs

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Katie & Tyler | 1st Anniversary | Atlanta, Georga

Isn't it interesting, how people you've never even met can become so important to you?  Katie is one of my daughter Erin's dearest friends from UNC School of Social Work grad school days💙 and because they graduated in a COVID year (2020) we never had that big graduation get-together.  So, when I found out we would be traveling to Atlanta, where Katie and Tyler live, right before their first wedding anniversary...I knew this was the time to finally meet Katie and Tyler.  Katie is also a photographer, so it was extra important to me to give them something special.  I love, love, love how this session turned out, and I can see why these two are so special to my girl.💓













No comments:

Post a Comment