Photographs

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Cayleigh | Class of 2022 | Janice Sanford Photography

All through August and September, I longed for Fall days and the start of Fall Portrait Sessions and, oh my goodness, they just get better and better!  Caleigh is a Senior this year at Union Pines High School in North Carolina (my high school's rival๐Ÿ˜Ž) and the daughter of one of my dearest friends from home.  Last year we talked about how wonderful it would be if I could photograph Cayleigh's Senior portraits this year, and just like that, a plan was hatched!  Cayleigh has this fun, vibrant personality and she is just as lovely as her Mama! I enjoyed every single moment of our time together and like all fabulous things, I found it ending way too soon.  I'll definitely be looking for this gorgeous girl through my lens again in the future!๐Ÿ˜











No comments:

Post a Comment