Photographs

Friday, August 6, 2021

Winchester Family | Lexington, SC | Janice Sanford Photography

There's nothing sweeter than a new puppy and if you let me know that you'd like to include your pups in your family session, you will get a resounding YES from me.😍  The Winchester Family includes not only the sweetest 4-legged family members but two of the most wonderful young adults I know!  You may recognize Kate and Carson from my previous posts, as Kate is one of my Senior Models for this year and her brother, Carson, was a JSP Senior Model 2 years ago. They are two of my favorite people!

The Winchesters are a family that truly enjoys being together. There was so much laughter and joking around during their session. This family is just a pleasure to be with.
























No comments:

Post a Comment