Photographs

Friday, July 23, 2021

Mena | Tween Photoshoot | Janice Sanford Photography

Mena is a 10 year old tiny spring of endless energy. We were two minutes into her photoshoot and she had already shown me that she could toggle between bubbling laughter, a sweet smile, big quiet eyes, and a serious pout - at just a hint of direction. Oh, yeah...this was going to be fun!📷 I had laid out plans to shoot in four different locations for her Tween Photoshoot, with the thought that we would just get to as many as we could.  She rolled through them with all the enthusiasm of a golden retriever and the resilience of an Olympic athlete!  Her Tween Session sky rocketed to the top of my photography fun-o-meter and I'm sure this won't be the last time I see her through my lens!













No comments:

Post a Comment