Photographs

Monday, June 14, 2021

Kate | JSP Senior Model 2022 | Janice Sanford Photography

Wondering what it's like to be on my Senior Model Team and be photographed by me?  I'm pretty sure Kate would say that I get really excited when I see something through my lens that I think is fabulous - "Yes!!! That's it!!! Do that again!!! I love it!!".  I oohhh and ahhh over perfect clothing choices, and my Senior Models are seriously killing it this year.  I say "one more shot, don't move" and then proceed to shoot 12 more shots.  I give lots of instruction but love it when the girls make a pose their own.  I'm always looking for their genuine smile, and once I get it we'll shoot until they get the smile quiver!😉

The day we shot this session at Guignard Park was in the middle of a very rainy week (last week!!) and the humidity hung in the air like a blanket.  Because of a schedule change, Kate asked if we could move it to an earlier time in the day and apparently, that was the magic we needed to avoid the rain.  I'm still amazed at the gorgeous sunlight that managed to find us and filter through the trees. I knew this was the perfect spot for this outdoor girl and she was absolutely in her element. She made being a Senior Model in the heat and humidity of the day, look like just a walk in the park.  I'm already prepping for the next shoot and I can't wait to see this Class of 2022 Senior Model through my lens again!





Kate's first time in the Fabulous Changing Tent!!



Oh, yes, she got in the water and it was fabulous!!📷















No comments:

Post a Comment